Nathalie graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a B.A. (Hons.) in Sociology in 1999. She received her J.D. from New York Law School in 2002 and was called to the bar in New York in 2003. Nathalie practiced real estate litigation in New York City for several years until she returned to Ontario and was called to the bar in 2006. She articled with the firm and became a partner in 2011.
Nathalie’s practice includes commercial general liability/occupier’s liability/municipal liability work for both for plaintiffs and institutional clients. She has appeared before the License Appeal Tribunal, Financial Services Commission of Ontario, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice and Divisional Court for both tort and accident benefit matters. Nathalie has also appeared as counsel in priority/loss transfer private arbitration proceedings and Workplace Safety and Insurance Appeals Tribunal hearings.
Nathalie is the chair of the loss transfer and priority dispute group at the firm.
- Aviva Canada Inc. and TD Insurance Co. Mar 19, 2020
- 18-001568 v. Aviva Insurance Canada Jul 09, 2019
- 17-005328 v. RBC Insurance Co. Apr 06, 2018
- Rajendrakumar and Aviva Canada Inc (FSCO: A16-002157) Oct 31, 2017
- Pafco Insurance Co. v. Cumis General Insurance Co. (Private Arbitration) Mar 31, 2014
- WSIAT Decision No. 598/12 (Saini v. Bhela and Buffalo Group) Aug 15, 2012
- Kingsway General Insurance Co. v. Zurich Insurance Co (Private Arbitration) Apr 04, 2011
- The Economical Insurance Group v. Markel Insurance Co. of Canada (Private Arbitration) Jan 13, 2011
- WSIAT Decision No. 1178-09 (Masson v. Cheema) Jul 20, 2009
- Danilov v. Unifund Assurance Co. and Economical Mutual Insurance Co. / Preliminary Issue, FSCO A07-001441 Jun 15, 2009
- MacKenzie v. Royal & SunAlliance Insurance Co. of Canada / Preliminary Issue, FSCO A07-000553 Oct 05, 2007
- MacKenzie v. Royal & SunAlliance Insurance Co. of Canada / Pre-Hearing, FSCO A07-000553 Sep 20, 2007
- Allstate Insurance/Pembridge Insurance Co. v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co., 06-CV-315755PD3 / Handwritten Endorsement Jan 29, 2007