Meredith received her B.A. in philosophy and political science from Dalhousie University in 2007, and her LL.B. from the University of Windsor in 2010. She was called to the Ontario bar in 2011.
Meredith articled and practiced with Oatley Vigmond prior to joining our firm in 2013. As a plaintiff’s lawyer, Meredith gained consummate experience working on motor vehicle accident cases, medical malpractice cases, occupiers' liability and product liability cases.
Meredith’s focus lies exclusively in insurance defence litigation. Her practice includes tort, accident benefits and priority disputes.
She has experience handling serious motor vehicle accident and catastrophic cases. Meredith is also part of the firm’s appellate advocacy practice group, where she regularly provides analysis on complicated and narrow legal issues relating to accident benefits, priority and tort matters.
While still in law school, Meredith co-authored a paper in tort and contract law regarding the liability of casinos to problem gamblers: “Rewarding Trespass and Other Enigmas: The Strange World of Self-Exclusion and Casino Liability.”
- Tesfagiorgis and State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. (FSCO A14-003779) - Expenses Apr 24, 2017
- Hussen and Royal SunAlliance., Arbitration, Final Decision, FSCO 5140 Feb 06, 2017
- Tesfagiorgis v. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Co. (FSCO A14-003779) Dec 05, 2016
- RL and Royal and SunAlliance, Arbitration, Preliminary Issue, FSCO 5082 Nov 30, 2016
- Paransothy v. Unifund / Motion, FSCO 4747 Jan 18, 2016
- Kirupanithy v. State Farm / Final Decision, FSCO 4691 Nov 16, 2015
- RL v. Royal & SunAlliance / Preliminary Issue, FSCO 4681 Nov 04, 2015
- Warsame v. State Farm / Final Decision, FSCO 4664 Oct 26, 2015
- Puri v. Unifund / Final Decision, FSCO 4296 Oct 06, 2014
- Intact Insurance Co. v. Najafzadeh Jun 18, 2014