Suzanne has her Bachelor of Health Sciences with an Honours Specialization in Health Promotion. She obtained her J.D. from the University of Windsor in 2012.
Suzanne’s main areas of practice are tort, accident benefits, general liability and property damage claims. She takes pride in obtaining excellent results for clients in a cost-effective manner.
Before joining ZTGH, Suzanne worked at a well-respected insurance defence litigation firm, where she gained valuable experience defending insurers in tort and accident benefits matters. Suzanne is co-chair of the Simplified Procedure practice group at the firm. She is also a member of the Diversity and Inclusion Committee.
Suzanne has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, Small Claims Court and the Financial Services Commission of Ontario and has trial experience at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
While at law school, Suzanne was the Academic Coordinator for the Windsor Chapter of Pro Bono Students Canada for two years. She also participated in numerous moot competitions and represented her school at provincial moot competitions.
When not practicing law, Suzanne is an avid fitness enthusiast who participates in a military-style fitness training and obstacle races. She is an amateur foodie and is well-versed in Toronto restaurant cuisine.
- 18-003310 v. Aviva Insurance Co. Apr 03, 2020
- 19-003003 v. Allstate Insurance Co. Mar 26, 2020
- 18-002204 v. Aviva Insurance Co. of Canada Mar 18, 2020
- Quach et al v. Sani et al Nov 19, 2019
- 18-002529 v. Aviva Insurance Co. May 03, 2019
- 17-002814 v. Aviva Canada Nov 22, 2017
- H.Y. and Aviva Insurance Co. (16-000670/AABS) May 19, 2017