Yann graduated from Concordia University in 2015 with a B.A. in political science. He then obtained his J.D. from Queen’s University in 2018.
Yann began his legal career at a boutique personal injury firm in midtown Toronto. He worked on a variety of files in both tort and accident benefits, picking up valuable litigation experience along the way. Yann has successfully settled files and argued contested motions at the Superior Court of Justice. He has also participated in case conferences at the License Appeal Tribunal. He joined ZTGH in 2020.
Yann primarily works on accident benefits cases. He brings a keen attention to detail to every file he works on while always keeping the client’s best interest in mind.
During his free time, Yann enjoys running and eating cheesecake, specifically in that order.
- Akenten v. The Personal Insurance Company, 2022 ONLAT 20-010673/AABS Jul 19, 2022
- Wang v. Aviva Insurance Company, 2022 ONLAT 20-012536/AABs Jun 20, 2022
- REDA et al. v. BIGHAM et al. #1 Endorsement - CV-14-00004098-0000 Apr 05, 2022
- Samwaru v. The Personal Insurance Co, 2022 ONLAT 20-010675 Jan 04, 2022
- Karabulut v. Economical Ins., 2021 ONLAT 20-008392 Dec 02, 2021
- Jackson v. Aviva Insurance Co. of Canada, 2021 ONLAT 20-004254 - Decision Sep 20, 2021
- 20-003281 v. Aviva Insurance Co Apr 08, 2021
- 19-010428 v. Allstate Canada Jan 08, 2021
- Robbins v. Yekani, 2020 ONSC 7325 Nov 27, 2020