Nathan received his J.D. from Western University in 2019. Prior to law school, Nathan obtained a B.A. in Criminology, with a minor in Philosophy, from Western University. He summered and articled with the firm, and returned as an associate following his call to the Bar in 2020.
Nathan’s practice areas involve tort, accident benefits, priority disputes, subrogation, and estate litigation. Nathan also has experience with commercial litigation.
Nathan has a passion for advocacy. He has regularly appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, and has successfully argued contested motions. Nathan prides himself in being dedicated to his clients’ needs while producing excellent results in a cost-efficient manner.
At Western, Nathan received the Carswell Scholarship for academic excellence in pre-legal studies. While articling at the firm, he secured a substantial decision for a client in Aviva v. TD Insurance.
In his free time, Nathan enjoys going to the gym and exploring Toronto’s restaurant scene. Nathan is also a musician, and plays the guitar, bass, and drums.
- Kenn v. Aviva Insurance Co., 2021 ONLAT 20-004058 Sep 16, 2021
- Aiken v. Aviva General Insurance Company 2021 ONLAT 19-002676/AABS-R Jun 16, 2021
- 18-005986 v. Economical Mutual Insurance Co. May 04, 2021
- RSA v State Farm et al - Costs Decision Mar 17, 2021
- 19-013272 v. The Cooperators General Insurance Co. Feb 23, 2021
- 19-014209 v. Allstate Insurance Co Feb 19, 2021
- 20-003677 v. The Personal Insurance Co. Jan 14, 2021
- 19-010256 v. Aviva General Insurance Jan 08, 2021
- Timmons v Abdallah: Endorsement and Order Oct 02, 2020
- Aviva Canada Inc. and TD Insurance Co. Mar 19, 2020