If you have an estate dispute call us at: 416-777-5237
Estate disputes are stressful. Usually, they involve family and intensely personal matters. We’re here to help. At ZTGH, our lawyers appreciate the emotional and private nature of estate disputes. Wherever possible, we are committed to pursuing practical and confidential resolutions to minimize the length and cost of an estate dispute. Negotiating resolutions is our mandate and we are expert negotiators. Our clients pay us to end, not prolong, disputes.
Some disputes cannot be resolved by the parties alone. At ZTGH, we are first and foremost, litigators. Let us represent you in court or at private arbitration. Call us at 416-777-5237 or email Jonathan Schrieder or Andrew McKague, the estates litigation practice group co-chairs, with any questions you might have.
At ZTGH, we handle various types of estate litigation disputes including:
- Contested Wills
- Disputes Between Beneficiaries
- Disputes Between Beneficiaries and Estate Trustee
- Defense of Estate Trustee
- Power of Attorney Disputes
- Disputes Arising from Gifts
- Dependency Claims
- Disputes Between Siblings over Family Property
- Cottage and Vacation Residence Disputes
- Guardianship Disputes
- Elder Abuse
- Mental Incompetency Issues
- Insurance Proceeds Disputes
- Estate Compensation Disputes
- Trust Disputes
Please scroll through the list of our Estate Litigation lawyers.