Tripta graduated from York University with a B.A. in English in 1995 and received her degrees in both common and civil law from McGill University in 1999. She was called to the bar in 2001 and spent the first nine years of her career at a prominent downtown Toronto plaintiff personal injury firm before joining our firm in 2009.
Tripta has extensive experience in accident benefits, including bad faith and catastrophic injury cases. She also handles priority disputes and various areas of tort litigation, including motor vehicle accidents, products liability, slip and fall cases and general liability matters. She has conducted Financial Services Commission of Ontario arbitrations and has been involved in several trials at the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Tripta’s experience as a member of both the plaintiff and defence bars has allowed her to develop a unique perspective on both sides of a case, and a thorough understanding of the strategies and techniques used by opposing counsel.
Tripta takes pride in achieving the best possible results for her clients. She strongly believes in a client-centred approach and is dedicated to moving cases quickly and efficiently to final resolution.
- Royal & SunAlliance Insurance Co. of Canada v. TD General Insurance Co. (Private Arbitration) Nov 30, 2015
- Butt v. Personal Insurance Co. of Canada, FSCO A10-000075 Feb 19, 2013
- Corbin v. Personal Insurance Co., FSCO A10-001560 Sep 20, 2011
- Duff v. MVACF, FSCO A04-001600 May 16, 2006
- Henry v. Scarborough Hospital Aug 22, 2005
- Jamal v. Scarborough Hospital Aug 22, 2005
- Zaborowski v. State Farm Insurance Co., FSCO A01-001095 Mar 04, 2005
- Bianca v. Wawanesa, FSCO A03-001571 Dec 20, 2004
- Sidhu v. Security National, FSCO A02-000763 Jun 11, 2003
- Van Dyke v. Grey Bruce Regional Heath Centre Mar 31, 2003