Brendan graduated from McGill University in 2015 with a Joint Honours B.A. in political science and history. He then obtained his J.D. from the University of Ottawa in 2018.
Brendan began his legal career articling at a reputable insurance defence firm. As a first year lawyer, he expanded his practice and worked in Estate Litigation. Missing the fast pace of insurance law, Brendan joined ZTGH in 2020.
Brendan primarily works on accident benefits cases involving motor vehicle accidents. He has appeared before the Ontario Superior Court of Justice. Brendan has a client centred approach to his files and he is focussed on resolving issues in a time-effective manner.
During law school, Brendan was part of team that finished third in a national negotiation competition. He also completed an internship with the Department of Justice in Ottawa.
Brendan spends much of his free time following sports and he also enjoys baking, running, and reading particularly about American and European History.
- Naval v. Aviva General Insurance, 2021 ONLAT 20-004982/AABS Jul 01, 2021
- Thomas v. Cumis General Insurance Co. 2021 ONLAT 20-000477 Jun 02, 2021
- 18-011678 v. Aviva General Insurance Jan 13, 2021
- 19-013697 v. Aviva General Insurance Jan 06, 2021
- 18-010618 v. Aviva General Insurance Nov 10, 2020
- 19-007389 v. Aviva Canada Jul 29, 2020