Aryeh graduated with distinction from Yeshiva University in New York City where he majored in Economics and was awarded the Excellence in Economics Award. Through this area of study, he developed a particular interest in analyzing situations with the fundamental principles of economics front of mind. This training has made Aryeh keenly aware of what his clients' business needs are and has helped him tailor his legal advice to ensure those interests are well protected. Aryeh received his J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2015. He summered, articled and returned as an associate at a prominent litigation boutique firm. He then joined ZTGH as an associate at the end of 2018.
Aryeh is a litigator who brings a spirited but practical approach to his litigation practice. He has varied experience and is routinely retained to represent clients with diverse risks. While a primary aspect of his practice involves the defence of negligence claims he also has considerable experience in defamation, landlord and tenant issues, and privacy law. Aryeh has represented clients at the Ontario Divisional Court, the Ontario Superior Court of Justice, the Ontario Provincial Court and at various administrative tribunals. Aryeh has argued and won several cases at the Licence Appeal Tribunal, including one at the reconsideration level.
When not working, Aryeh enjoys spending time with his family and conducting genealogical research. He is building a family tree that spans back as far as 1750!
- Amare v. Economical Insurance Co, 2021 ONLAT 19-004635 Oct 12, 2021
- Yadroozeh v. Aviva Insurance Company, 2021 ONLAT 19-010010/AABS Jul 22, 2021
- Higashi Melonie v. Western Assurance Company, M52090. Jun 29, 2021
- 19-011094 v. Aviva General Insurance Co. Apr 23, 2021
- 19-004635 v. Economical Insurance Co. Apr 20, 2021
- Higash v. Western Assurance Co., 2020 ONSC 7616 Dec 10, 2020
- 19-007377 v. Allstate Insurance Co. Nov 12, 2020
- Abreu v. Gingerich, 2020 ONSC 6797 Nov 06, 2020
- 19-009105 v. Aviva General Insurance Co. Oct 22, 2020
- 19-011094 v. Aviva Canada Oct 14, 2020
- 18-007521 v. Certas Home and Auto Insurance Oct 05, 2020
- 18-007521 v. Aviva Canada Aug 06, 2020
- 18-007521 v. Certas Home and Auto Insurance Co. Aug 06, 2020
- 19-006331 v. Pafco Insurance Co. May 08, 2020
- 19-001065 v. Aviva Insurance Co. Apr 09, 2020
- 18-011525 v. Allstate Insurance Dec 05, 2019
- 18-009498 v. Western Assurance Co. Sep 16, 2019
- Lascaris v. B'nai Brith Canada, 2018 ONSC 3068 Jun 28, 2018
- Howe v. Solart LLL Corp., 2018 ONSC 3169 May 29, 2018
- Order Under Section 30, 31, and 150 Residential Tenancies Act, 2006 (TET -86059-17) Mar 28, 2018
- Sandu v. Fairmont Hotels Inc., 2017 ONSC 3472 Jun 08, 2017