Ari graduated from the University of Western Ontario with a B.A in psychology in 1999 and received his LL.B. from Osgoode Hall Law School in 2002.
Ari articled and worked as an associate at Benson Percival Brown before moving over to our firm in late 2003. He has been a partner since 2010.
Ari has extensive experience defending insurers in a wide variety of claims, including coverage disputes, motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, fraudulent claims and claims on commercial general liability policies.
Ari is a co-chair of the firm’s coverage practice group.
Ari has extensive experience as lead counsel before all levels of court in Ontario, including the Ontario Court of Appeal.
He has acted as lead counsel at jury trials as well as summary judgment motions, arbitrations and coverage applications.
Zarek Taylor Grossman Hanrahan LLP
20 Adelaide Street East
Assistant, Mary D'Ambrosio
416.777.2811 ext. 7466
Law Clerk, Jennifer Beckett
416.777.2811 ext. 7516
Law Clerk, Melissa Juman
416.777.2811 ext. 7968
- Shipley v. Virk, 2017 ONSC 4941 Aug 18, 2017
- Byers v. Krishnasamy Bifurcated Jury Trial Feb 02, 2017
- Anjum v. John Doe and State Farm, 2016 ONSC 7784 Dec 12, 2016
- Marfo and Mensah v. Pafco Jan 25, 2016
- Smith v. State Farm, 8226/13 / Endorsement Mar 27, 2015
- Lamantia v. Ciardullo, CV-07-083956-00 / Costs Assessment Feb 18, 2014
- Parris v. Laidley, 2012 ONCA 755 Nov 07, 2012
- Barr v. Zahavy, 2011 ONSC 5381 / Costs Endorsement Sep 16, 2011